Thursday, October 15, 2009

HOOD SCOOP INFO(Opening sizes)

Steve said...
I believe that it is incorrect that there were only two scoops. There were the large "mailbox" scoops with much larger inlet opening that is evident, I believe, on the promotional SC's. Then there were two other designs, one smaller than the other. There were separations in the corner details but I don't have that information in front of me. The person much better acquainted with the details is Tom Delaney( http://www.amx390.com ) and Mark Fletcher
Steve

Hi Steve ,
I would like to get all the imformation on the "promo" hood scoop .
Popular belief had been there were three production scoops as three production runs progressed .
That is not likley , I have no doubt there is a special scoop for the promo cars .
Please fill in the blanks on this if you get a chance ...
Thank you for bringing this up

Bob

No comments: