Thursday, October 7, 2010

S/c Rambler Quarter Panel Request

Q:I am restoring a 69 sc/rambler and need quarter panels. Where might I find either reproduction or original panels?

A: There are no Quarter panels in any catalog that I know of .
What can be done is repair an original , or get a replacement off a 1966 through 69 Rogue for direct fit or a sedan post car that will need some modification near the roof line ...
If any one has more Imfo to add or has parts , please add your imformation ...